You cannot select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
|Rasmus Moorats 535b2546c1||6 months ago|
|ElasticBurp||12 months ago|
|JarShim/burp||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||7 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|WASEQuery.py||1 year ago|
|build-jar.sh||1 year ago|
|docker-compose.yml||6 months ago|
|queries.txt||7 years ago|
|requirements.txt||1 year ago|
Scared about the weak searching performance of Burp Suite? Are you missing possibilities to search in Burp? ElasticBurp combines Burp Suite with the search power of ElasticSearch.
- Install ElasticSearch and Kibana.
- Configure both - For security reasons it is recommend to let them listen on localhost:
- Install dependencies in the Jython environment used by Burp Extender with:
$JYTHON_PATH/bin/pip install -r requirements.txt
- Load ElasticBurp.py as Python extension in Burp Extender.
See this blog article for usage examples.
Search ElasticSearch indices created by WASE for
- responses with missing headers
- responses with missing parameters
- all values that were set for a header (e.g. X-Frame-Options, X-XSS-Protection, X-Content-Type-Options, Content-Security-Policy, ...)
...or do arbitrary search queries.
Invoke WASEQuery.py for help message. This blog article shows some examples for usage of WASEQuery.